Additional information about: Itís Up to You: Stopping Sexual Harassment (2-Part Series)
With recent legal changes, and the ever-increasing need to confront sexual harassment issues in the workplace, the challenges to comprehensive training have grown. The answer is It’s Up to You: Stopping Sexual Harassment, a complete and updated tool for managers and employees alike. This series uses real-world situations and a knowledgeable host to help your organization understand and stop sexual harassment behavior. Settings include office, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, education, and hospitality.
It’s Up to You: Stopping Sexual Harassment for Employees - Join our host as she explains the law, and then introduces 14 real-world scenarios to illustrate the most common sexual harassment issues confronting organizations today, including inappropriate touching, slurs, jokes, computer-related materials, and much more. Clear, concise, and thorough, this version teaches employees how to recognize and stop sexual harassment in their work environment.(23 minutes)
It’s Up to You: Stopping Sexual Harassment for Managers - Building on the extensive content of the employee version, this program delves deeper into the issues that confront supervisors and managers when dealing with sexual harassment. Each real-world scenario is followed by comprehensive discussions about tools, techniques, and the powerful roles that managers and supervisors play in stopping sexual harassment. (27 minutes)
Key Learning Points:
- In-depth understanding of the key definitions of sexual harassment
- The negative effects of sexual harassment on organizations and individuals
- How to recognize and discourage illegal behavior
- How to respond to sexual harassment from both the employee’s and manager’s perspectives
- Fostering a safe and comfortable work environment
- Judging behavior as a reasonable person
- Proper procedures for reporting sexual harassment
- Prevention and response tools for unwelcome behavior
Complete Series Includes: Two DVDs, Comprehensive Facilitator’s Guide and Reproducible Training Materials, PowerPoint presentation on CD-ROM, 25 Pocket Reminder Cards, and a Scenario-Only section following the core programs for customized training for each program.
* Each program may be purchase separately - $795 each. Education and Government discounts available.