Additional information about: A Real World Guide to Preventing Sexual Harassment - DVD
Educate your new and existing employees on the basics of today's more pressing human resource topics with the Positive Prevention Series. The secret is in capturing each employee's attention with these engaging videos/DVDs that provide easy to grasp content and Q&A scenarios that assure employee understanding.
Topics covered in this new video include:
- Defining Sexual Harassment
- Quid Pro Quo
- Hostile Environment
- Liability and Impact Discusses the legal ramifications of State and Federal law for employees, supervisors and the Company.
- Covers liability topics: both monetary and punitive damages.
- Policy and Action
- What to include and how to enforce a sexual harassment policy Examples of inappropriate behavior
- What to do if you are a victim or witness of sexual harassment
- How sexual harassment affects the employee and workplace
- Effective ways for employees & managers to report harassment
Program Includes: A 15 minute DVD or Video and Leader's Guide. After each section a Pop Quiz is presented, to further strengthen the learning.
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. With video streaming, your employees can access training through their desktop, laptop, tablet or any other smart device.
Enhanced Video Streaming is also available for this program. This option includes chaptalized sections, post tests and certificates of completion.
Please contact our customer support team for details and price.