This resource manual provides:
- Activities that are sensitive to the new revolution taking place in customer service and meeting customer demands.
- Identification and creation of memorable experiences for your customer service representatives and their customers
- A valuable treasure of resources whether you are a seasoned veteran, a trainer/facilitator with middle of the road years of experience, or a newcomer or occasional trainer.
- 50 high quality activities which may be easily aligned with the specific needs and identified competencies within your customer service area.
- User friendly activities which take you step by step through the training process, allowing you to easily deliver high impact training that makes a difference.
- Activities which are easily customized to your needs and include a number of variations and additional insights and ideas to make them the right fit for your programs.
- A CD Documenter to identify and develop your own customized collection of customer service interactions within your organization.
- Powerful bonus sections are included to complement and support your customer service core values and enhance performance.
- A complementary copy of Excuses, Excuses, Excuses...For Not Delivering Excellent Customer Service And What Should Happen!
- Effective tools to assist you in attaining the next level of success with that individual who needs to be your primary focus the Customer!
- Increase the creativity and skill level of customer service representatives
- Demonstrate what excellent customer service is
- Provide insights and practice to improve customer service
- Develop your own organizations bank of customer service learning situations
- Role plays
- Listening exercises
Activities take between 15 minutes and one hour
Format: PDF / Download
Compatible Devices: PC | Mac | iPad