Now you can stop worrying and procrastinating about OSHA safety meetings. Here's the resource that's done all the hard preparation for you, 7 Minute Safety Trainer. It delivers complete 7-minute meetings - from outlines... to speakers notes... to reproducible handouts.
Select from more than 100 key occupational health and safety meeting topics, and then copy the reproducible handouts. You're ready to go with a brief and effective safety meeting that you can deliver in as little as 7 minutes.
Each meeting outline helps you comply with a specific OSHA safety training regulation, such as hazard communication, electrical safety, lockout/tagout, forklifts, etc. The sessions are effective and fast to get workers trained and back on the job.
- Over 100 prewritten safety sessions
Save time with a prewritten training meeting on every important OSHA topic
- Reproducible, illustrated safety handouts
Each meeting topic has cleverly illustrated handouts to ensure a lasting message
- Safety quizzes and answer keys
Be confident workers understand key concepts
- Easy-to-use recordkeeping system
Attendance sheets give OSHA proof that workers have received training
- Training tips for a successful safety meeting
Detailed suggestions and ideas make anyone an effective trainer
- Annual updates
New and updated training meetings keep you up on newly regulated OSHA topics, liven up refresher training
10 new titles
- 101 - Accident Prevention for Supervisors
- 115 - Near Misses—How to Identify, Report, and Prevent
- 205 - DOT Alcohol Testing Rules
- 210 - Dealing with Over-the-Counter Drugs
- 220 - Identifying Substance Abuse
- 315 - Protect Yourself from Needlestick Injuries
- 406 - Chemical Spills
- 411 - Cleaning Product Safety
- 712 - Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
- 1551 - Workplace Violence Prevention in Healthcare
5 revised titles to update regulatory changes, refresh outdated content, make minor corrections
- 505 - Attendant’s Role in Confined Spaces
- 715 - Hazards of Electrical Arc Flash
- 1306 - The Hazards of Asbestos
- 2215 - Working in the Cold
- 3020 - Working Safely with Ladders
Conduct effective safety sessions in 7 minutes flat on every important OSHA training topic!