As you know OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 1910.1030 mandates that all healthcare workers obtain annual retraining on Bloodborne Pathogens. Coastal can help you meet this annual OSHA Occupation Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens requirement. Bloodborne Pathogens in Behavioral Healthcare will teach healthcare workers how to reduce the risk of exposure to Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B and HIV.
Includes: A 19 minute DVD or USB
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint™ Presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content - video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.