Free ground shipping on U.S. orders over $395.00
This program provides essential information about safety and housekeeping skills and gives practical instruction about cleaning products and methods.
• Safety in the home
• Companion safety
• Infection control
• Housecleaning routines and order of work
• Cleaning products
• Cleaning specific rooms
• Laundry--sorting, using the washing machine and dryer
• Reading clothing labels
• Methods for ironing different kinds of fabric
• Adjusting iron temperatures
• Ironing a shirt or blouse
• Using the steam iron
Program comes with support materials, which include outline, learning objectives, key points and definitions, test and answer key.
Length: 22 minutes