- Reminds drivers that it takes a solid combination of skill, awareness, and attitude to avoid these types of collisions
- Covers important information drivers need to know regarding avoiding fixed object collisions:
- Overhead obstructions
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
This program covers a critical safety topic and keeps your drivers' attention with dramatic footage, dynamic graphics, 3-D animation, and "Pro Driving Tip" commentary from seasoned transport pros.
- (1) 15-Minute DVD- Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Trainer Guide - Product Code: 45593 (864-H) - Provides information on how to develop, organize, and conduct effective fixed object collisions training sessions.
- (10) Driver Skills Cards - Product Code: 45599 (924-VC) - Recaps the key points from the training program and serves as a reference tool for drivers to use either before or after the training session.
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program Plays entire main program.
- Chapter Selections
- Turning Corners
- Overhead Obstructions
- Run Off Road (ROR)
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel-compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- A DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)