Workplace violence costs businesses more than $100 billion dollars in lost revenue annually. At least two million workers report being assaulted on the job every year. And one in ten fatalities that occur in the workplace is a homicide. But workplace violence can be prevented.
"Workplace Violence in Transportation and Warehouse Environments" training program discusses how employees can help to prevent violence in their facilities and respond safely if aggression takes place.
Topics covered in these products include:
- What is violence?
- Workplace Violence in Transportation and Warehouse Environments
- Warning signs to watch for.
- Handling aggressive behavior.
- Avoiding injury if violence does occur.
- and more.
Available in English and Spanish.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificate
- Runtime: 21 minutes
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
- Online VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location.