Whether you are working with fresh faces or seasoned pros, there are usually gaps between where salespeople are in their development and where they should be. That's why it's a good idea to assess skill levels from time to time, establish a baseline, and always have an action plan for improvement. The results are beneficial to the bottom line -- for both the individual and the organization. As a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series, Developing Clients for Life, focuses on the skills salespeople need to cultivate relationships based on mutual trust and loyalty.
- Understand the product implementation process
- Learn how and why it's important to develop relationships with existing clients
- Know how to create a plan to build client loyalty
- Discover effective strategies for building and maximizing client relationships
- Implementation and Follow-Up
- Building Relationships
- Capitalizing on the Relationship
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course