Many theories of management and styles of leadership exist. In the end, none of them are right and none of them are wrong. Different people respond better to different styles of leadership. To be a truly skilled leader, you must become aware of the needs of your staff and adapt your leadership style to nurture the most productivity in your workers. This program will assess your personal leadership style and apply and practice tools for building connections with employees, running productive meetings and enhancing employee motivation.
- Identify the qualities of an effective leader
- Make the mental shift from individual productivity to influencing others
- Recognize style differences in others and cater to their preferences
- Build rapport using verbal and nonverbal messages
- Conduct constructive one-on-ones
- Give positive and negative feedback to different styles
- Develop individual motivation approaches for employees
- Facilitate a meeting effectively
- Managing with Style
- The Communication Factor
- Supportive Leadership
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course