Length: 18 minutes
Avian Flu And General Pandemic Awareness provides a detailed look at what healthcare facilities can do to limit transmission of the Avian flu virus and control the threat. It starts by explaining the virus and examining the risk, which could become a pandemic with human to human transmission.
- How the virus is transmitted
- Symptoms of infection
- Detecting Avian influenza
- Preventing exposure and transmission with standard contact and airborne precautions
- Vaccines and treatment
Preparing for the pandemic is essential NOW, send for Avian Flu And General Pandemic Awareness today
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint® Presentation – makes training site–specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content – video–enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
Video Streaming Option
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. We offer you easy and convenient ways to quickly get started streaming videos to learners in your organization
Please contact our customer Support team for details and quote.