Complies with annual training requirements (OSHA 1910.1030) and teaches all employees common sense guidelines to protect themselves from the serious threat of bloodborne disease in the workplace. Topics include:
- Risk of exposure
- HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C
- Transmission of bloodborne diseases
- Minimizing risk
- Proper waste disposal
Discount Available for Healthcare Facilities.
Call 877-262-7825 for details.
added features and benefits of dvd training include:
- a customizable powerpoint® presentation – makes training site–specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- chapterized content – video–enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
Format: DVD or USB
Language: English, Spanish
Length: 21 minutes