Are meetings a valuable business tool or a waste of time? When should a meeting be called and who should attend? Better yet, when should a meeting be avoided and who should not be invited?
These questions and many more are answered in the 30-minute training program How To Hold Successful Meetings. The 30 tips in this program are designed to be put to use immediately!
You'll learn to:
- develop a proper agenda and why it's important
- how to reinvigorate a stalled meeting
- how to use brainstorming when creative ideas are needed
- how to invite the right people to the meeting so as to get the most out of it
- how to start on time and use a realistic schedule
- how to run short, profitable meetings and much, much more
Improve your meetings now by putting to work the solid, do-it-now common sense techniques found in this program.
- How To Hold Successful Meetings DVD (45 Minutes)
- How To Hold Successful Meetings book