Every day healthcare providers are exposed to potentially infectious bodily fluids. Today, workers must also be concerned about exposure to biological threats. In this vital program, employees will learn about the six major biological agents and how to effectively cope with exposure emergencies.
- Six major biological agents
- Symptoms, transmission, treatment and infection control
- Biological disaster preparedness
- Chemical attacks
- Clinical management of infected patients
- "All hazards" approach to facilities planning
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint™ Presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content - video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
- Length: 18 minutes DVD
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. We offer easy and convenient ways to quickly get started streaming videos to learners in your organization.
Please contact our customer support team for details and price.