This program offers a concise look at the transmission, treatment and prevention of bloodborne pathogens, specifically: hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV (the Human Immunodeficiency Virus). Complies with OSHA 1910.130.
- Effects of HIV, HBV, HCV
- Personal protective equipment
- Engineering controls
- Safe work practices
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint® Presentation – makes training site–specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content – video–enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
- Format: DVD
- Language: English, Spanish
- Length: 19 minutes
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. We offer easy and convenient ways to quickly get started streaming videos to learners in your organization.
Please contact our customer support team for details and price.