Additional information about Bucket Truck Safety Training For Operators - DVD Training
Developed with OSHA, ANSI, and S.I.A. guidelines and regulations in mind
Covers critical material your operators need to stay safe, including:
personal protective equipment
truck inspection and maintenance
the most common bucket truck hazards
what can happen when safety becomes secondary
special considerations for foul weather
operational differences between trucks
responding in emergency situations
setting up at work sites
working in the bucket
and much more
Ready-to-use training program includes several components
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaire
(1) 18-Minute DVD - Reviews key safety regulations and procedures. Includes compelling interviews with experienced trainers and operators.
(1) Instructor's Guide - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session.
(10) Employee Handbooks - Provides a portable, plain-English reference to be used during and after training. Reviews key points and includes a quiz to check trainees’ understanding of the material.
(10) Training/Operator Reminder Cards - Help your operators review and remember key training issues. Provide space for writing in important emergency contact names and phone numbers.
(10) Wallet Cards - Proof of training your operators can carry with them. Sold in sheets of 10. Prices are per card.
(1) Awareness Poster - Colorful poster highlights the topic and provides a visible reminder long after training is complete. Mount it on the wall in your training room, or in high-traffic employee areas.