Managers build the level of trust and respect they receive from their employees, peers and customers.
This 5-course bundle includes the following bite sized mobile ready courses:
- Supporting Company Values
This course will help you think about your leadership actions and behaviors and determine how well you support each of your company values. You will then identify the actions you can take to become more aligned with the organizationís values. By completing this course, you will: Know how your actions support the company valuess
- Fairness with Others
This course will help you take a good look at how you treat others would be beneficial. By thinking about your fairness actions towards others, you may discover things youíre doing well that promotes a feeling of fairness and trust, while at the same time find out what actions negatively impact your fairness actions towards others. Either way, taking the time for a personal review can help you determine what you can do to continue building trust and respect with others. By completing this course, you will: Be able to evaluate how fair you are with others
- Building Trust with Employees
This course will help you find out what your team member needs in his or her job to perform well, and will also create a work situation the person enjoys and wants to contribute to at a high level. By completing this course, you will: Know how to build trust by learning what will create a great work situation for each employee
- Trusting Others to Innovate
This course will help you increase innovation with your team and individual employees. By completing this course, you will: Know how to increase trust and respect by supporting and encouraging innovation
- Respect through Resources
This course will help you and your team identify and secure the resources needed for success By completing this course, you will: Know how to build respect by creating a network of resources for employees
- Format: Self Pace / online e-Learning
- License Term: 12-month access (one individual user per license)
- Hardware and Software Requirements: The courses work well with Internet Explorer (v 8 - higher), Firefox, and Google Chrome. Please make sure you have Adobe Flash Player installed and that you are running the latest version of Flash Player, go to http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about to check your version or get Flash http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash. We highly recommend at least 2-3 Mbps connection speed.