Free ground shipping on U.S. orders over $395.00
Providing care can be challenging and stressful at times. This program teaches home care professionals and primary caregivers practical solutions for reducing stress and cultivating wellness.
• The importance of maintaining wellness
• Acknowledging and defusing difficult emotions
• Goal-setting and action plans
• Simple, effective exercises for relaxation and renewal
• Activities that foster self-esteem and well-being
• The role of respite
Program comes with support materials, which include outline, learning objectives, key points and definitions, test and answer key.
Length: 36 minutes