Introduction to Home Care
Caregiving Series, Volume 19
This program teaches home care providers about the home care field and describes important skills for success on the job.
- The home care team
- Importance of working well with others
- Fulfilling the care plan
- Protecting yourself from liability
- Developing good observation skills
- Reporting to your supervisor
- Good documentation practices
- Important behaviors and professional skills
- Care provider wellness
Program comes with support materials, which include outline, learning objectives, key points and definitions, test and answer key.
Total Course Time: 30 minutes (includes 11 minute DVD, support materials, review and testing)