Free ground shipping on U.S. orders over $395.00
Chilean Mine Rescue: The Unstoppable Team holds many lessons for teams everywhere. While few teams may address actual life and death matters, the key to their success lies, just as it did with the mine rescue, in three essential elements.
• A clearly-defined common goal that unites and
inspires the participants.
• Appropriate skills and resources applied to project
needs, along with a diversity of thinking to get the
• The ability to respond to the unexpected and turn
disaster into triumph.
Unstoppable Team is a compelling 20-minute video, accompanied by a comprehensive Leader’s Guide and PowerPoint slide presentation. These are the foundation for a workshop that will help team leaders at all levels understand how to:
• Clearly define a common goal and rally people
around the goal by creating a vivid connection to
the larger purpose of your task.
• Effectively reinforce and communicate the vision to
keep your team united and inspired.
• Identify and leverage the skills and capabilities of
your team members.
• Forge partnerships and alliances to expand your
• Stay open to new ideas, emerging leaders, and
|Includes: Leader’s Guide
|Length: 20 Minutes|
|Leader's guide and other materials:|