Ready-to-deliver training covers the four topics in which entry-level drivers must be trained.
- Designed to help you meet the training requirements for entry-level CMV drivers (49 CFR Part 380)
- Great refresher training for your veteran drivers
- Focuses on the four specific topics that must be covered in driver training:
- Driver Qualification
- Driver Wellness
- Hours of Service
- Whistleblower Protection
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 40-Minute DVD - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Trainer's Guide - Gives answers to the encounter scenarios and suggested comments to potential outcomes based on drivers' reactions. Includes quizzes and excercises to reinforce key points and measure trainees' understanding.
- (11) Driver Handbooks - Increases the effectiveness of your training by providing an easy-to-read review of the four required areas of training. Includes perforated receipt to provide proof of training for driver files.
- (10) Certificates of Training - Use to document required entry-level training (49 CFR Part 380) .
- (1) Training Register - Helps trainers record essential details.
- (1) Awareness Poster - Hang in a break room or training area to remind employees about the importance of the topic.