This training will help you establish the context of a situation and lead a series of coaching conversations that make the individual responsible for proactively defining goals and becoming accountable to their commitments. You will understand how the various aspects of coaching conversations (such as defining the opportunity or problem, analyzing options, and developing an action plan) can motivate and support individuals to help them successfully meet their goals.
- Identify the four steps of a coaching session and how they are applied in various contexts
- Recognize the correct application of inquiry and advocacy in a coaching session
- Apply basic coaching techniques to coaching for:
- Performance improvement
- Career development
- Training for specific skills
- Coaching a business team
- Coaching for Performance Improvement
- Coaching for Career Development
- Coaching for Training Specific Skills
- Coaching a Business Team
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course