Free ground shipping on U.S. orders over $395.00
An interview and behind the scenes footage with Dena Marie Modica, Director of Sales and Marketing for Solera Restaurant and Event Center, gives the audience insight into the career of an event planner. This program teaches viewers about:
• The education and training that is helpful to break into this profession.
• The salary range for this career.
• The long-term career outlook for an event planner.
• The types of event planners that exist.
• The "highs and lows" of the job.
• Provides a brief tour of an event center and a party rental facility.
Run time: 15 minutes
Audience: Grades 9 - Adult
Teaching Materials Included