Coyotes have not only survived, they have thrived in the face of an all-out war to exterminate them - because they've learned to adapt, to use teamwork, and they exhibit amazing courage. In this high energy session, Joel Weldon shows you how to thrive by understanding the positive attributes of the coyote. With adaptability, teamwork, and courage being the main theme, you’ll learn several techniques and tools for turning average into excellent, no matter what your career or profession is.
In this program you'll learn:
• BECOME MORE ADAPTABLE AND CREATIVE THAN EVER BEFORE
• UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS OF TEAMWORK AND HOW TO
BE A BETTER PLAYER
• HOW TO CONNECT WITH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MOST IMPORTANT
• DEVELOP THE 30 DAY MINDSET FOR GOAL ACHIEVEMENT
• LEARN TIMELESS TRUTHS THAT WILL GUARANTEE YOUR SURVIVAL
• AND MORE ...
By: Joel Weldon / Released: Aug 2007 / Length: 75 min