Delegating for Growth is an interactive skills training course that will help any manager to better understand the purpose of delegation, prepare for and apply the steps to delegating effectively, and learn to recover from inevitable mistakes or disappointments. This training program will help to increase company-wide productivity, foster employee confidence at all levels, and develop a team-driven culture.
Most tasks and projects can be delegated. In particular, if you find yourself doing the tasks and activities you were promoted from, that's a clear sign of items you should be delegating. Not sure how? that's where this program comes into play.
- Recognize delegation as a tool for employee growth
- Prepare yourself to delegate effectively
- Assess your employees to determine their delegation needs
- Match employees and projects appropriately
- Identify barriers to delegation and overcome them
- Apply the steps to delegating effectively
- Handle mistakes, missteps, and failures as learning opportunities
- The Purpose of Delegation
- Preparing Yourself and Your Employees for Delegation
- The Steps of Delegation
- Mistakes, Missteps and Failures
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course