There are five million victims of the Alzheimer's disease in the U.S. alone. This compelling, brand-new video is an expertly-produced training program designed to give your staff information that can help them make a difference. This program is ideal for refresher training for C.N.A.s and other caregivers who frequently interact with residents who have Alzheimer's.
- Identify the three stages of Alzheimer's
- Apply the person-centered approach to caregiving
- Obtain guidelines for activities of daily living
- Prevent instances of hitting, biting and wandering.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint™ Presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content - video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
- Format: DVD
- Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Length: 20 minutes
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. We offer easy and convenient ways to quickly get started streaming videos to learners in your organization.
Please contact our customer support team for details and price.