This video training module addresses that residents should be encouraged to remain as independent as possible. We will discuss when residents require assistance, approaches that are unique to each resident; when continued refusal occurs, staff must solicit help from a supervisor; and why it is important to share information with coworkers about what approaches work best for each resident.
- Help For Caregivers When Serving Residents With Dementia
- The Future Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Vascular Dementia
- Frontotemporal Lobe Dementia
- Creutizfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD)
- Huntington’s Disease
- HIV/AIDs Related Dementia: AIDs Dementia Complex (ADC)
- Urinary Tract Infection And Dementia
- Dysphagia And Aspiration
- Skin Breakdown
- Physical Care Of Residents With Dementia
- Fundamentals Of ADL Care
- Incontinence Care
- Learn valuable skills on how to take care of dementia patients.
All of our staff training DVDs include a resource packet to help you conduct a successful inservice training with your staff. Each downloadable resource packet includes an instructor guide, learner workbook, inservice attendance roster, certificate of completion, quiz, and quiz key. Running Time
Approximately 41 minutes.
- DVD Training Video
- Credit Hours: 1
- Help for Caregivers When Serving Residents with Dementia
- Approaches That Are Unique to Each Resident