Developing Positive Relationships at Work is the positive learning experience your organization needs to ensure that individuals unite around a common mission, value diversity, rise above personal slights, take responsibility, and cultivate an environment based on trust. This training will help you model the behavior you want as well as teach the value of getting to know your employees as individuals.
- Base every working relationship on a common purpose.
- Demonstrate actions that build trust and avoid those that erode trust.
- Model the positive relationship behaviors you seek in others.
- Manage, not manipulate, relationships.
- Implement strategies to improve or survive relationships.
- Set boundaries and stand your ground.
- Create an effective individual development plan.
- Unite Around a Common Mission
- Model What You Want
- Actively Manage Relationships
- Dealing with Less-than-Ideal Relationships
- Expect The Best
- Approx. 45 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Format: E-Learning/Digital Download
This title delivers a self-study e-learning program for skill development suitable for stand-alone training or for incorporation into a SCORM-compliant LMS. It's part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of high-quality, research-based soft-skills courseware you can download, customize, and reproduce.