Whatever the disaster, your facility must react effectively to save lives, treat casualties and maintain high quality patient care. This program will teach your employees how to stay alert to preventing disasters such as fires, explosions and violence. Covers parts of OSHA 1910.38 and JCAHO EC.1.6,1.7.
- Types of disasters
- Prescription for survival
- Role division
- Drill preparedness
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint™ Presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content - video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
- Format: DVD
- Language: English, Spanish
- Length: 21 minutes