Back injuries and other musculoskeletal disorders are rampant in the healthcare industry. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, nurses' aides, health aides, radiology technologists and therapists, as well as licensed practical nurses and registered nurses, make up six of the top 10 professionals at the greatest risk for back injury.
- Back protection when working with patients
- Recognizing risky tasks in daily work
- Identifying risky patients and risky locations
- Types of mechanical devices to use during patient care
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint® Presentation – makes training site–specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content – video–enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
- Format: DVD
- Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Length: 15 minutes
Video Streaming Option
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. We offer you easy and convenient ways to quickly get started streaming videos to learners in your organization
Please contact our customer Support team for details and quote.