Ethical and Legal Behavior
Caregiving Series, Volume 21
This program teaches care providers about the importance of ethics and integrity in home care and also provides instruction on liability issues.
- Definition of ethics and integrity
- Examples of ethics and integrity while at work
- Importance of maintaining confidentiality
- Definition of liability
- Key points to protect against liability
- Avoiding ageist stereotypes
- Communicating respectfully with older adults
Program comes with support materials, which include outline, learning objectives, key points and definitions, test and answer key.
Total Course Time: 30 minutes (includes 9 minute DVD, support materials, review and testing)