Organizations know that every one of their employees is valuable and contributes unique talents and experience to each project or task at hand. So,comparatively, when employees come together as a team, the end result is typically even greater success–that is, when members understand how to work collaboratively. Effective collaboration not only helps to increase the quality of results, but also the productivity.
Team Excellence: The Secret to Achieving High Performance is the training resource that ensures teams achieve these outcomes. Participants fundamentally learn to CARE by discovering techniques for effective Communication, maximizing individual Ability, producing Results, and fostering Esprit de corps. Among these techniques, they learn to create synergy, set goals, cultivate accountability, and coordinate effective team building activities, effectively allowing them to achieve high performance.
- Recognize the communication characteristics of high-performing teams
- Assess individual strengths in order to ensure the best possible team performance
- Recognize and avoid common goal-setting mistakes
- Learn how to focus on goals and results effectively
- Recognize the elements of esprit de corps
- Learn what makes team building successful and what types of activities to avoid
- C: Communication
- A: Ability
- R: Results
- E: Esprit de Corps
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course