Create awareness about some of the proactive screening tools and protective strategies you can use to prevent falls where they most often occur - in the patient's home.
- How and where falls
- Conducting a fall risk assessment
- Fall risk assessment scale
- Physical assessment and fall prevention
- Preventing accidental
- Preventing unanticipated and anticipated falls
- What to do if your patient falls
added features and benefits of dvd training include:
- a customizable powerpoint® presentation – makes training site–specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- chapterized content – video–enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
- Format: DVD
- Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Length: 16 minutes