Use this fire safety video to teach basic fire safety skills and the best ways to stay safe during an evacuation.
It’s one thing to understand the importance of fire safety and another to be prepared when a fire emergency strikes. Knowing how to prevent fires, keep a clear head during an evacuation—even put out a small fire using a fire extinguisher—can save lives and property.
Fire safety is the collective responsibility of every employee. Unsafe behavior by just one individual can put everyone in the building at risk. Use this fire safety DVD or online video to raise awareness and teach essential fire safety skills.
Topics covered include:
- Space heaters and extension cords
- Everyday electrical fire hazards
- Break rooms and kitchens
- Use of portable fire extinguishers
- Evacuation do’s and don’ts
Duration: 16 minutes
- DVD Hard Copy
- Online eLearning (Includes access for 25 learners) 1 Yr. License
- Classroom Streaming (Single User Access) 1 Yr. License
- Use our MLS or yours