Flammables and explosives are some of the most dangerous materials used in a laboratory. When working with these substances, employees need to know their characteristics, as well as how to prevent accidents and injuries when using them.
"Flammables and Explosives in the Laboratory" discuss the nature of flammable and explosive materials, as well as hazards associated with their use. They also review the proper handling procedures and personal protective equipment that should be used when working with these substances.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Definitions of flammables and explosives.
- Conditions that can create hazards.
- The role of ventilation in preventing problems.
- Transporting flammables and explosives.
- Storage considerations.
- Using compressed gases.
- Emergency planning.
- Disposing of flammables and explosives.
- and more.
Available in English. Available individually, or as part of our 12-program Laboratory Safety Series.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificate
- Runtime: 15 minutes
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
- Online VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location.