Additional information about The Forklift Workshop - DVD Training
Award-winning training program helps you fulfill the classroom and practical OSHA forklift training requirements of 29 CFR 1910.178(l)
Useful for new or refresher forklift safety training in the event of an incident or near-miss, poor evaluation, or changes in the workplace or type of forklift used
Ready-to-use training program includes several components
English & Spanish available all in one program
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
(1) 28-minute video enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System - Provides an instructional blend of explanation, commentary and demonstration. Presented in a dynamic, contemporary style to keep trainees engaged.
Equipment Basics (5 mins)
Kinds of Forklifts
Forklifts vs. Automobiles
Keeping a Forklift Balanced
Equipment Inspections (4 mins)
Operating Procedures (13 mins)
Picking up a Load
Traveling with a Load
Placing a Load
Parking a Forklift
Maintaining Your Forklift (6 mins)*
Changing Cylinders & Refueling
Specialized Units & Attachments (8 mins)* - also available for purchase separately
Non-Operator Safety (7 mins)* - also available for purchase separately
Refresher (14 mins) - also available for purchase separately
Message for Management video (4 mins)
(1) Trainer Guide (English) - Covers the requirements of forklift safety training and helps develop, organize and deliver effective training sessions. Spanish Trainer Guide PDF included with Trainer Tools USB.
(1) Trainer Tools USB (not sold separately) – All items are English and Spanish except where noted.
Main video programs
Bonus videos (with Applied Learning Experiences)
Trainer Guide PDFs
Customizable PowerPoint® presentations
Quizzes & answer keys
(11) Employee Handbooks - 10 English and 1 Spanish - Provide a portable, easy-to-understand reference to be used during and after training. Review key points and includes quizzes to check employees' understanding of the material.
(20) Wallet Cards - 10 English and 10 Spanish - Distribute to operators to keep as proof of their training.
(2) Forklift Safety Posters - 1 English and 1 Spanish - A full-color, photo-based reminder of forklift safety to hang in a high-traffic area at your company.
(2) Forklift Operator Evaluation Forms - 1 English and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 5681) - A practical way to assess your forklift operators' skill level.
(1) Forklift Operator Daily Checklist (Bilingual) - Easy-to-use form for operators to document any parts in need of repair.
(2) Certificates of Training - Classroom - 1 English and 1 Spanish - Recognize operators' successful completion of powered industrial truck classroom training.
(2) Certificates of Training - Operational - 1 English and 1 Spanish - Recognize operators' successful completion of hands-on powered industrial truck training.
(1) Forklift Inspection Safety Tag - (Product Code: 47634) - Helps identify last recorded inspection and status of forklifts.
(2) EyeCue® Posters - 1 English and 1 Spanish - Topic-specific poster provides a daily reminder of the training lessons related to each EyeCue® tag. 17" x 22", non-laminated, folded. (Laminated version sold separately.)
(1) EyeCue® Tag Pack - Set of topic-specific tags, magnets, stickers, floor signs and window clings for use in your workplace. Includes:
(10) Stickers - Forklift Stability Triangle Reminder, 3" X 4"
(10) Magnets - Forklift Inspection Checklist Reminder, 3" X 4"
(10) Tags - Forklift Tip Over Hazard Reminder, 3" X 4"
(5) Stickers - Forklift Operating Safely On Loading Dock Reminder, 8" X 9"