Additional information about Forklifts: Ultimate Hazard Perception Challenge
Helps satisfy the training requirements of OSHA's Powered Industrial Truck Standard (1910.178)
Helps with forklift certification and keeps operators in compliance
Provides training that is a logical bridge between required classroom safety training and performance-based safety training
Can also be used to for required refresher training after a forklift accident
Main Program features scenarios shot in warehouses, yards and loading docks in a variety of workplaces, to best represent the situations that cause forklift operators the most trouble, including:
Keeping the forklift and load stable
Dealing with pedestrians and co-workers
Traveling on ramps, with or without a load
Backing in tight areas
Handling corners and intersections
Working in trailers
Operating with an obstructed view
Keeping all body parts in the protective frame
Traveling with or without a load
Mounting freight elevators
Crossing railroad tracks
Ready-to-use training program includes several components
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
(1) Ultimate HPC: FORKLIFTS training DVD - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
(1) Trainer Guide - Product Code: 28157 (821-H) - Provides basic information and guidelines trainers need to present forklift hazard perception training.
(10) Video Scenario Answer Form - Product Code: 28159 (920-F) - For forklift operators to record answers while watching the training video.
(10) Quick Reference Cards - Product Code: 28156 (301-BC) - Convenient, easy reference to help reinforce training.
(1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM - Features an HPC-style PowerPointŪ presentation, an alternate quiz and answer key, problem solving scenarios that require even more critical thinking from forklift operators, a certificate of completion that can be personalized and printed, clip art, posters and a training log to help keep track of attendance.