Hazmat/WMD Self-Protection for Law Enforcement DVD training video studies law enforcement's use of personal protective clothing and personal protective equipment, including respiratory protection and chemical protective clothing. The package includes a DVD plus separate Instructor's CD-Rom.
Topics covered include:
- Why protective equipment is necessary
- Features and limitations of different types of respiratory protection
- Respiratory protection used for WMD incidents
- EPA levels of protective ensembles
- Standards for chemical protective clothing
- Donning and doffing PPE
- Inspecting and storing PPE
- Medical considerations when using PPE
- Avoiding heat stress
Includes Instructor's CD-ROM with PowerPoint and other resources to help structure a training seminar.
Course Length: 28 minutes