As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
Our training program on "HAZWOPER: Decontamination Procedures" help employees understand how to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in their work environments.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Work practices.
- Engineering controls.
- Personal protective equipment.
- The exclusion zone.
- The contamination reduction zone.
- The contamination reduction corridor.
- Decontamination equipment and solutions.
- Decontamination procedures.
- and more.
"HAZWOPER" VOD training and DVD programs are available in English and Spanish. Interactive Online Training and CD courses are available in English only.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificate
- Runtime: 21 minutes
- Training materials are available in PDF format and are stored in a folder on the DVD.
Interactive CD Course Includes
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Student enrollment, tracking and testing
- Scheduling and Reporting
- Runtime: 30 minutes
Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Per View Licenses (A view is counted when an individual employee completes the viewing of the video)
- 1 Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- If you need a larger viewing license, contact our support team today.
- VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location… and new hires can be trained as soon as they walk in the door.