This training program on "Understanding HAZWOPER" are designed to explain the regulations and to help employees begin to reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in their work environments.
Topics covered in these products include:
- History of the HAZWOPER regulations.
- Definitions of hazardous chemicals and waste.
- Container labels and Safety Data Sheets (SDSs).
- The Site Safety and Health Plan.
- HAZWOPER training requirements.
- The Site Control Program.
- Monitoring of hazardous substances.
- The Medical Surveillance Program.
- and more.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificates
- Runtime: 21 minutes
- Training materials are available in PDF format.
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
- Online VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location.