Any time workers get hot and sweaty, they're feeling "heat stress". The hotter they get, the more likely heat stress is to affect their health. And if employees get overheated enough to develop heat-related illnesses such as heat exhaustion or heat stroke, the effect on them can be serious, even fatal.
The "Heat Stress" training program discuss the hazards of getting overheated, how employees can avoid heat-related illnesses and what they should do if a coworker suffers from heat stress.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Heat and the body's cooling system.
- Understanding heat-related illnesses.
- Treating heat-related illnesses.
- Preparing to work in hot environments.
- Engineering controls.
- and more.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificates
- Runtime: 21 minutes
- Training materials are available in PDF format.
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
- Online VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location.