Video Streaming Also Available
This program covers the basics of the HIPAA Privacy Rule and shows examples of what is necessary to comply. This must-see program uses specific scenarios to illustrate privacy dos and don'ts.
- HIPAA basic overview
- Examples of when PHI communication is/is not permitted
- When patient authorization is required
- Patient rights
- Personal representatives
- Reporting and identifying violations
- Mandates of the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint® Presentation – makes training site–specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content – video–enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks
- Format: DVD
- Language: English, Spanish
- Length: 18 minutes
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. We offer easy and convenient ways to quickly get started streaming videos to learners in your organization.
Please contact our customer support team for details and price.