Length: 19 minutes
Help your long-term care facility comply with HIPAA's Privacy Rule -- the first comprehensive federal protection guidelines for the privacy of health information. This training program will teach your staff the new guidelines for protecting resident privacy and confidentiality in long-term care under the new rule.
- What is Protected Health Information?
- Use and disclosure of protected health information
- Consent and authorization
- Resident rights
- Administrative requirements
- Developing a HIPAA attitude
- Mandates of the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint® Presentation – makes training site–specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content – video–enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
Video Streaming Option
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. We offer you easy and convenient ways to quickly get started streaming videos to learners in your organization
Please contact our customer Support team for details and quote.