The HIPAA Training Program for Healthcare Providers is a 10-chapter audio-visual learning program with built in assessments. Completion of our training program will meet the HIPAA requirement for workforce training as well as assist your staff in protecting the privacy and security of protected health information it uses. Our training program covers the following topics:
- Introduction to HIPAA, the HITECH Act and Omnibus Rule
- Covered Entities and Business Associates
- Protected Health Information and electronic Protected Health Information
- Privacy Rule
- Patient Rights
- Security Rule
- Security Rule Safeguards
- Breach Notification Rule
- HIPAA Enforcement Activities
- Administrative Simplification Rule
There is no limit on the number of workforce members you can train using our training program (provided they are located at the same facility).
Training only fulfills part of of the HIPAA requirements! Order our HIPAA Manual and HIPAA Documentation Kit package to go along with the HIPAA Training Program for a total compliance solution!