Based on theories originally developed by Dr. William Marston and adapted for effortless facilitation and corporate buy-in, our DISCStyles assessment is a highly validated tool trusted by several Fortune 500 companies, the US Military, and professional consultants worldwide.
This easily administered 30-item assessment includes use of three interpersonal settings to maximize contextual authenticity (work, home, social). Each of the three standard interpretive graphs are plotted enabling a complete view of your preferred style, and since the DISCStyles assessment can be completed in only 10–15 minutes you gain valuable time for individual coaching sessions or group discussions.
- Gain awareness of personal strengths and motivations
- Uncover career development opportunities
- Improve methods for interpersonal communication
- Enhance conflict resolution ability
- Create 360-degree feedback for your leaders
- Build and strengthen teams
- Improve professional relationships internally and externally
Online Assessment Package
DISCStyles is the premier behavioral style assessment available today. The goal of DISCStyles is to understand personal chemistry and enhance relationships. Once you know your own personality and behavioral style characteristics, it will be easy to see what drives those around you and your options for dealing with them more successfully.
Totally automated and Web-based with extensive resources:
- After taking the Assessment, each person receives their own Home Page to view results, invite observers, and access additional resources.
- Totally automated online DISCStyles self-assessment
- Your Personalized DISCStyles Report
- Your own DISCStyles Home Page to invite others to respond to how they see you for 360-degree feedback
- Your eGraphs and Observer Graphs of how others see you
- Additional online resources
- Facilitators Guide
- Comprehensive Power Point with extensive DVD content
You Will Learn:
- Your Behavioral Style Tendencies, Strengths, and Struggles
- Your Management Strategies and What Motivates You
- Your Communication Preferences
- About the Four Basic DISC styles
- How to Identify Another Person’s Style
- How to Use Adaptability for Greater Success