This compelling program teaches your staff that the risk of infection transmission in behavioral healthcare is real and should be taken seriously.
- The importance of protecting your clients and yourself from sharps injuries
- Why PPE can prevent real dangers in the behavioral healthcare setting
- Critical steps to protect your staff from dangerous microorganisms
- How to break the chain of infection at your facility
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint™ Presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content - video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
- Format: DVD or USB
- Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Length: 19 minutes
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. We offer easy and convenient ways to quickly get started streaming videos to learners in your organization.
Please contact our customer support team for details and price.