With the daily threat of AIDS, hepatitis and drug-resistant organisms, the healthcare worker's job is more dangerous than ever. One wrong move can mean the difference between safety and danger - and even life and death. This vital program will show your employees how to use Standard Precautions to combat the threat of infection and protect themselves - and their patients.
- General infection control
- Infection control methods
- Standard and Transmission-Based Precautions
- What to do in the case of exposure
added features and benefits of dvd training include:
- a customizable powerpoint® presentation – makes training site–specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- chapterized content – video–enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
- Format: DVD
- Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Length: 19 minutes
Video Streaming Option
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. We offer you easy and convenient ways to quickly get started streaming videos to learners in your organization
Please contact our customer Support team for details and quote.