In just 20 minutes participants can complete the INSIGHT Inventory and begin bridging communication gaps that are costing your company a fortune.
- Irreconcilable differences suddenly seem understandable and productively bridged.
- Teach participants the ability to "flex" or adapt their style to the situation.
- Unlike DISC or MBTI, INSIGHT does not force a label or type designation on you.
- INSIGHT can facilitate virtually any training initiative by exposing root behavioral influences at the most basic level in only 20 minutes!
- Participants can complete and self score the questionnaire in just 20 minutes.
- Provides both work style and personal style profiles to highlight ones ability to flex their styles according to the environment.
- Skill building focuses on learning to adapt your own communication style to others with different styles
- Comprehensive Trainers Guide details the instrument's psychometric properties and provides extensive training application outlines for use in conflict management, stress management, customer service, and leadership.
INSIGHT Inventory has a fast paced approach in an uncomplicated format which can make it the centerpiece of a training program or easy to integrate into an existing curriculum. Easy to use, participants will see results quickly. INSIGHT moves quickly from developing a profile to applying the learning. INSIGHT allows participants to develop a profile and apply what they have learned.
Consultants and trainers alike appreciate the INSIGHT Inventory's ease of use and skill building designed to produce results in a quality psychometric instrument.
INSIGHT can be used for:
- Team building
- Conflict and stress management
- Leadership Training
- Interpersonal skills, sales and customer service
- Negotiation skills training.