Simplify your assignment with IT policy examples and save countless hours of research, planning and development time using the prewritten fully editable information technology policies and procedures templates from Bizmanualz.
The Company IT Policies and Procedures Manual comes with prewritten IT procedures, IT job descriptions, IT forms, a CIO IT Policy manual, plus a free Computer and IT Security Guide. This IT Policy Framework consists of 870 pages of editable content written by knowledgeable technical writers and reviewed by experts in the field.
Develop Information Technology Policies
The Bizmanualz IT Policies and Procedures Manual set includes answers to basic IT questions:
- How long do you need to keep different types of IT Department or Project records?
- What should by your IT security policy, Company Internet Usage Policy, IT Acceptable Use Policy, or Third Party Software?
- What is the proper method of disposing of IT assets?
- How does your IT purchasing policy approve and manage new IT vendors, suppliers, or contractors?
- How do you gauge IT satisfaction?
- What is a Social Media Policy?
- What is the Information Security Policy for handling computer malware?
- How do you identify and prevent computer security incidents or provide IT risk assessment?
- What software programming standards are needed or in place?
- What processes are in place for IT troubleshooting, technical support, and IT training?
What’s Included in the Company IT Policies and Procedures Manual?
You will receive 870 pages of content within seven sections:
1. IT Policy Manual Template
First, a 50 page Policy Manual is used to document the information policies governing the company’s IT standards and practices. It is used as a top level guide to all IT policies and references all IT procedures.
2. IT Policy Procedure Manual Table of Contents
Next, 492 pages that include 41 prewritten IT procedures, 75 IT forms and corresponding activities–organized within five sections. All are downloadable as Microsoft® Word documents, these information policies and procedures template files can be customized for your company.
3. IT Job Descriptions
The IT Manual also includes 110 pages with 33 IT Job Descriptions covering the primary information functions within the IT Department.
4. Information Security Guide
Free Bonus – Your IT Manual also includes this 96 page Information Security Policy Guide to securing and protecting your IT assets.
5. Information Technology Training Guide
A 22 page training guide explains the basic concepts within IT, its structure, standards and definitions, and more. Use as a training guide for IT personnel.
6. “How To” Manual Preparation Guide
A 42 page Procedure writing guide provides guidance to develop and implement your company’s IT Policies and Procedures manual.
7. IT Policy Manual Keyword Index
Easily find what you are looking for inside the Information Technology Policy Procedure Manual using the 28 page Keyword Index.