Leadership is that mysterious, enigmatic ability that enables one to turn a vision into a reality by engaging other people. You can't "do" leadership. Leading is more a state of being that permeates your values, your approach and your actions. Leadership is invaluable in implementing business initiatives. Whether you are a CEO, a manager, a small business owner or a community organizer, your ability to lead is a key driver of success within your organization.
By addressing everything from trust to perception to attitude, Leadership 101 is a training program that gives both newly emerging and experienced leaders and managers the tools and techniques for developing and refining their skills. This learning resource will help your organization retain employees and clients, make better decisions, and improve performance.
- Identify key characteristics of leaders
- Build trust and confidence with employees
- Avoid behaviors that undermine leadership
- Promote teamwork and esprit de corps
- Act decisively
- Demonstrate leadership in a crisis
- Leadership Lessons
- Behaviors That Undermine Leadership
- Leadership Impact
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course